Bodytronix - Tech for fitness and wellbeing
According to Australian Institute of Health and Welfare "back problems are common conditions. Estimates from the Australian Bureau of Statistics 2011-12 National Health Survey indicate that about 3 million Australians (13.6% of the population) have back problems. It has been estimated that 70-90% of people suffer from lower back pain in some form at some point in their lives"
Research shows that massage is an effective way to reduce both acute and chronic back pain, in a natural way rather than by medication.
But massage is not just for relief from body pain and aches; it also offers many long-term health benefits such as easing stress and anxiety, as well as lowering blood pressure.
Do modern mechanical massage options provide the same relief as natural massages do?
The increasing popularity of massage chairs might provide some clue to the answer here. Leading massage chairs available today such as the Sasaki 9, have been developed after extensive research and development due to which they possess marvelous capabilities of relieving back pain and even healing it in some cases. Most massage chairs can perform shiatsu massage, Swedish massage, deep tissue massage and many others.
Some advanced models like the Sasaki 9 are even capable of scanning the body to tailor the massage for a particular body shape. Massage rollers in these chairs also help the spine assume a more correct posture and air bags compress areas of the body to increase blood flow and trigger your acupressure points.
Why invest in a premium quality massage chair?
These days our lives are so busy most don't have the time (and money) to go on regular visits to a massage therapist.
Let us take a look at the main reasons why you should consider buying a massage chair.
- Massage Chairs are an ideal way to help boost your health and wellbeing.
- Premium quality massage chairs help you get the same health benefits of a traditional massage.
- It can ease the soreness and pain in your muscles, regulate your blood pressure, improve blood circulation, and strengthen your immune system.
- It is also a great way to relax and reduce stress and tension.
- Your own massage chair is available when you are, no booking or commuting.
- Premium massage chairs like the Sasaki 9 are under your full control. You can choose the configuration settings, decide how long the massage will be, or choose its intensity. It’s all up to you.
- Massage chairs are cheaper. It may not look like it at first, but in the long run, a premium quality massage chair will save you and your family a lot of money. Compare the amount you spend on a one-time payment of a Premium massage chair to the ongoing fees you could pay a massage specialist. A simple cost-benefit analysis will show that investing in a massage chair will be far cheaper than the latter option.
AND, your entire family (and maybe close freinds!) can also share the benefits of this quality investment.
Our >K-16< Recliner:
Not quite top of the range but similar functions to the K-18, still a very comprehensive and capable machine with the added feature of a "Hideaway" foot roller/lower leg massage system.
- 95cm L-Shape Massage Range
- 46 Extra Large Air Bags combine with Human-like Touch Robotic Hands (same as K-18)
- Scans the body to tailor the massage for your particular body shape
- Perform shiatsu massage, Swedish massage, deep tissue massage and many other modes
- Heating Pad for Lower Back
- USB charging/audio and Bluetooth speaker connectivity
Bodytronix foot and calf massager >F1<
Just insert your feet into the Massager and prepare for incredible relaxation.
With four flexible kneading discs, the Massager creates a rolling, pulsating action that your feet will love. Choose from three different programs to get the perfect massage.
Your sore, tired feet and calves will soon be feeling soothed and relaxed, just as they deserve to be after a hard day!
- 4 kneading discs
- 3 auto modes + custom settings
- 3 intensity settings and 3 speed levels
- Built-in heat pad
- Detachable fabric cover
F1 Foot & Calf
Bodytronix foot massager >F2<:
The foot massager machine is a fantastic way to relax after a hard day at work in the comfort of own home. Experts claim that stimulation to various points on your foot can affect the internal organs.
It is simple to use and very effective.
- Three-Dimensional Biomimetic Massage
- Adjustable speed and zone
- Micro computer control with remote
- Power is only 40W, completely energy-efficient, reliable, and durable
- Dimensions: 66 x 40 x 30 cm
F2 Foot Massager